Armonia Spain & the Barcelona World Trade Center
Subsidiary of the Sofinord Group, Armonia intervenes in the Facility Management market and offers companies to take over all the services related to the working environment and the maintenance of buildings. In the midst of the Covid-19 crisis, in order to support the Barcelona World Trade Center in strengthening and optimizing its health policy, Armonia has chosen the MoveWORK Group to lead a real innovation in the management of 360° hygiene and cleanliness services.
The MoveWORK solution
Smartbuilding: when the IoT takes hold of the World Trade Center buildings
Inaugurated in 1999, the World Trade Center is the emblematic business park of Barcelona. Bathed by the Mediterranean, it covers more than 130,000 square meters and consists of 4 8-storey buildings that house offices for rent, a convention centre, a gigantic central square dedicated to shops and restaurants, and finally, a 5-star hotel with an international reputation. Within this impressive complex, 48 sanitary blocks are the subject of daily interventions by a dozen Armonia cleaners.
Around 100 connected objects have been deployed over the 130,000 m2 in order to map the health environment and its uses in real time.
A new organizational and managerial model
In real time, the MoveWORK Flow cloud platform ensures the continuous collection and storage of all data and, with workflow management, enables seamless automation of processes and coordination of all actors in the cleanliness chain.
Armonia has a comprehensive and detailed view of all the sanitary blocks and the interventions carried out by the agents, opening the door to real optimizations of exploitation.
To further promote well-being, occupants have the option of reporting a need for cleaning or consumables very easily and at any time. Thanks to the centralization of information in the platform, Armonia is getting a little closer to the on-demand service, involving all the players. Armonia agents are becoming more effective, knowing exactly where and when to intervene and for what type of intervention.
Results and benefits
For Armonia Spain
- Assert its role as a facilitator and catalyst for change with the World Trade Center and all of its other clients
- Real ease of management for higher added value offers
- Being able to bring together and collaborate effectively with all the players involved in the service value chain, within a unified platform
- Guarantee optimal performance of cleaning services
- More autonomy, efficiency and comfort for the agents who provide the services
For the World Trade Center
- Greater control of health risks
- The assurance of offering hygiene and cleanliness services that meet the expectations of its occupants and visitors
- The creation of value at the service of occupants (on-demand services) for greater satisfaction
- Increased peace of mind in monitoring contractual commitments with Armonia
- The valuation of real estate assets
For visitors and occupants of the World Trade Center
- Greater satisfaction with the cleanliness and maintenance of sanitary spaces
- The possibility of being an actor in one’s environment and reporting an expected improvement or a specific dysfunction
- The satisfaction of evolving in a quality environment